As requested, from now on, i´ll be posting all the recipes not only in Portuguese, but also in English!!
So, here we go:
- 1 zucchini
- 125g goat cheese
- 4 Para nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cooked quinoa grains
- Slice the zucchini with a vegetable peeler and cut the crumb into small pieces.
- Cut the Para nuts into small pieces.
- Cut the goat cheese into small pieces.
- Mix the goat cheese, the Para nuts and the zucchini crumb. Add olive oil and cook.
- Grill the slices of zucchini in a frying pan with a little bit of oil.
- In a soup plate, put some of the zucchini covering the base of the plate.
- Add the filling (nuts + crumb + cheese).
- Cover with the rest of the zucchini slices.
- Add the quinoa.